Healthy Roster is a FREE mobile app/website program connecting Northridge High School parents and coaches with their school’s Certified Athletic Trainer.
When your child is injured playing sports, help is one tap away!
Healthy Roster mobile app includes:
- Access to a certified athletic trainer via voice, chat or video
- Injury tracking and updates
- Guardian & parent accounts
- One account for multiple children
- HIPAA Compliant – Safe and secure!
To get started using Healthy Roster, follow instructions in the email. All parents/guardians of Northridge HS athletes should receive one. If you did not, please ask your Athletic Trainer to be invited. Alexis Holthues can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also access the Healthy Roster login page here.